× Welcome to the Ballstar Hockey Locker Room!

What a great morning!!

• Wizard
  • Wizard's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 days ago #1513 by Wizard
Nice to see Casella lose to the worst team. But if I have to hear him complain anymore about penalties I am going to throw up. He only ever sees it one way. If his team was as good as they think, it never should have been that close.
  • You're a pussy
  • You're a pussy's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 days ago #1515 by You're a pussy
You are a fucking retard.
  • Kyle
  • Kyle's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 days ago #1516 by Kyle
  • Alex M
  • Alex M's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 2 days ago #1517 by Alex M

Kyle wrote: I know one thing, calls were missed on both sides for sure. I have a fractured finger from a slash to the hand and I was slew footed 5 seconds later along the corner wall from behind. Also was checked from behind head first into the doors/fire alarm/entrance corner also, only saved by lifting my face an taking the corner of the alarm cover into the chest/collarbone which left superficial damage. Physical hockey is fine and expected to a degree, but there is a line. When the line is crossed, it's a penalty. It's wiffleball hockey, most of us have to work for a living the next morning. Just food for thought. Kudos to the Clones on a hard fought victory.

I agree Kyle. Especially near the walls and doors. We need to start watching the body contact or someone is going to get seriously hurt. Play the ball fellas, not the body. If someone is trying to pin the ball in the corner, refs should blow the play down and give the ball to the other team. In front of the net is different with players trying to screen the goalie. It's pretty hard not to use the body in that case. Just keep it clean.

First comment in this tread is absolutely stupid.
  • guest
  • guest's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 1 day ago #1518 by guest
Those Clones are all goons! Nothing like the Lady Byng trio of Harrigan, Doyle and Pete that the Thunder have on D.
  • LB
  • LB's Avatar Topic Author
2 months 1 day ago #1519 by LB
I like this Kyle guy. Makes a lot of sense for a rookie! Great post from a talented player.

Great game by the Blizz last night. Kudos to Rockwell and the rest of the Blue bastards who will be tough to beat the rest of the way.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds