× Welcome to the Ballstar Hockey Locker Room!

Ugly

• Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2568 by Guest
Ugly was created by Guest
That 8pm game was ugly. I feel a suspension coming.
That play all started with too much physical play. Blanchard and Collier were going at it way to hard and it just escalated. You could see both players getting frustrated because they felt there should have been a call from the refs. The whole thing was handled poorly. It’s too bad anil was injured because of this. Not good guys
  • agreed ugly
  • Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2569 by agreed ugly
Replied by agreed ugly on topic Ugly
These actions tonight was way over the top. Brock and Doyle were both kicked out because of this garbage. Not only to go after Blanchard twice , Cross tried to intervene and then went after him and then to go after the ref ( Anil); and now he's injured? We can't tolerate this shit play from anyone. No one needs to get injured over garbage like this!
  • Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2570 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Ugly
Anil maybe could have handled that better. Crazy that he got injured there.
  • anil
  • Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2571 by anil
Replied by anil on topic Ugly
Yea your right he should have let mike continue to punch Dwayne or Cross. Very poor judgement by Anil to break up the fight. Refs should stand back and let the guys go at it!
  • Snook
  • Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2572 by Snook
Replied by Snook on topic Ugly
It’s unfortunate what happened. I fractured my finger and tendon, need surgery Friday. So I’ll be out for 6-8 weeks. It was stupid on my part to get involved, but it all started with threats half way through the game, which I felt were uncalled for. I was reffing so I had to step in to break them apart and then more threats made things Escalade. That’s when the shoving started. This is a perfect example of why we shouldn’t be aggressive towards the refs. They call what they see and that should be respected. It’s not always the right call. Anyway it’s done. Have a good season. See you next year
  • Fitz
  • Topic Author
1 week 1 day ago #2573 by Fitz
Replied by Fitz on topic Ugly
Wow that sucks. The only positive is the next season won't start for another 9-10 weeks or so.
You are a great friggin teammate and a beast on the floor. Heal up so we can see you playing in the new year.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds