× Welcome to the Ballstar Hockey Locker Room!

Draft results

• Analyst
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2429 by Analyst
Draft results was created by Analyst
Looking at the results:
Thunder - I think this team will be decent. Lots of talent with Tony, Woody, and Gill. Travis could be a difference maker. Great goaltender and lots of grit. Might be a little slow in some places but overall, pretty good.
Lightning - Matty had to pick Kenny. haha Depending on how good of shape Dennis is in; plus how Kenny holds up, this team has potential. Good mix of speed and grit.
Tornados - Alex sticks with Jason!. Why not eh?? He doesn't have the team he had last season but still a decent mix of guys. Speed and grit with a couple good shots.
Blizzard - Dwayne went with some unknowns. Always a risk but could pan out. We know he and Cross have chemistry. With Paul in nets they will compete every week. Matt Grove could be huge this season. He's had two seasons to learn about this league. He may break out.
Cyclones - Fitz in green; it fits. He has a great team. I think he did really well. Strum is turning into one of the best players in the league and he has great balance with lots of speed. Could be the team to beat.
Hurricanes - I believe this team is the best on paper. Taul, Jordan, Nelson and all speedy hard workers. Plus Gord is the best scorer in the league. With Tom in nets, they have all the pieces.
  • Barthélemy
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2430 by Barthélemy
Replied by Barthélemy on topic Draft results
So based on this assessment everyone wins and everyone is good.
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2431 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Draft results
These teams may change some before the 1st game since there is a free trade window until Sunday.
After that each team is only allowed 1 trade of up to 3 players in season. It could be 2 guys to 1 team and 1 to another but they must be done at the same time which is hard to pull off.
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2432 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Draft results
Teams look really even.
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2433 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Draft results
Teams look pretty even.

Gotta say canes look strong but all balanced.

What was draft order curious to see how first couple rounds went.

Any trades?
  • Topic Author
2 months 2 weeks ago #2434 by guest
Replied by guest on topic Draft results
It's rare but no trades were made after the draft. Alex Taul was the 1st overall pick. Not sure league management likes more info than that being given so work with that for now I guess.
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds