× Welcome to the Ballstar Hockey Locker Room!

Week 2

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
4 days 23 hours ago #1779 by Guest

Sticky Icky wrote: If the above it true its not that bad although Gill is becoming a stretch that early now although still a great contributor not a top 10 anymore however not ridiculous as a 3rd round. I don't think the first 2 rounds was where some captains went wrong I suspect that there were some mistakes in the middle and tail end of the later rounds. In all seriousness and its very early but is anyone else thinking wtf Clones yet again!? Yes they were missing Marty but I feel like they are going to be in for a very very long season for the what 8th time now? What gives seriously!

Smart post. Agreed with everything.
  • Chime In
  • Chime In's Avatar Topic Author
4 days 23 hours ago #1780 by Chime In

Guest wrote:

Sticky Icky wrote: If the above it true its not that bad although Gill is becoming a stretch that early now although still a great contributor not a top 10 anymore however not ridiculous as a 3rd round. I don't think the first 2 rounds was where some captains went wrong I suspect that there were some mistakes in the middle and tail end of the later rounds. In all seriousness and its very early but is anyone else thinking wtf Clones yet again!? Yes they were missing Marty but I feel like they are going to be in for a very very long season for the what 8th time now? What gives seriously!

Smart post. Agreed with everything.

National Enquirer
Could the Curse of the Clones Be Real?!?!
  • Castilloux
  • Castilloux's Avatar Topic Author
4 days 19 hours ago #1781 by Castilloux
I just wish all these sports gurus would post there name with there post
Why are you guys so scared to put your name behind the post ??
So easy to talk shit about players and team while you hide behind a computer screen
  • Anonykeyboard
  • Anonykeyboard's Avatar Topic Author
4 days 19 hours ago #1782 by Anonykeyboard
It's called trolling. And you're a bum. Hahahahaha
  • Troll N Roll
  • Troll N Roll's Avatar Topic Author
4 days 16 hours ago #1783 by Troll N Roll

Anonykeyboard wrote: It's called trolling. And you're a bum. Hahahahaha

Ha ha ha ha indeed it is just like trolling for fish eventually you get a bite!
  • Prognosto
  • Prognosto's Avatar Topic Author
3 days 16 hours ago #1784 by Prognosto
Tors will be too much for the Clones but if Marty is there it will be much closer than last week.
6-2 Tors
Bolts and Canes both had issues last week but the Bolts have scored and have Paul in net.
4-1 Bolts
If Gord is away advantage Thunder.
7-4 Thunder
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds